Increase productivity with Dialpad and Microsoft Office 365
Dialpad is a complete business phone system that works across all of your devices. Together with Microsoft Office 365, Dialpad eliminates the need to maneuver between your productivity applications and your communications solution. For companies who have already moved their productivity suite to Microsoft and are looking to build a complete Microsoft phone system, Dialpad gives you a cloud PBX phone with Office 365 integration.
What can you do with Dialpad for Office 365?
Dialpad works across all of your devices so you can answer the device most convenient for you and transition between calls. Our Office 365 integration connects Dialpad to your productivity suite and gives you a business phone number for your company, departments, and team members. Unlike other Microsoft VoIP phone system integrations, Dialpad gives you a complete enterprise-grade telephony solution, coupled with an interface that your team will love. By integrating Dialpad with Microsoft Office 365, you can:
- Easily control business calls and SMS messages from the Dialpad Chrome App, Dialpad Native Windows client and Dialpad for iOS and Android
- Provide context in your communications with a single application web-interface including Outlook mail and Outlook calendar
- Easily reach your team with your Outlook company directory on all of your devices
- View your complete communications history including calls, messages, voicemails, and recordings all in one place
- Eliminate maintenance and hardware costs by integrating VoIP with Office 365.
Get context with Office 365 integrations
For richer context and more productive business calls, access upcoming Outlook calendar events, the latest Outlook messages and LinkedIn social profiles. With a single click, turn your voice conversation into a video call with the Dialpad video feature.
Easily create, customize, and manage your account
Customize your settings and make changes all within Dialpad’s easy-to-use admin web interface. With Dialpad as your Office 365 phone system, you can:
- Quickly set up your entire company and directory using Outlook contacts
- Add, change, or delete users in seconds
- Create personal auto-attendant recordings and custom greetings
- Set up and administer a custom IVR and Virtual Receptionist including business hours
- Create departments and assign operators
- Centrally manage all of your locations